LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

ZUMBA!!!!!!

I went to my second Zumba class tonight after work with Nichole.  WOW! I actually made it the whole 60 minutes.  The first time I went was two months ago, and I stayed 25 minutes.

  I have to tell you this is a kick ass class!  I loved it.  I did not know all of the steps but I did my best.  I know I will improve each time.  Jose` was my instructor and he was awesome.

 I will be looking forward to Monday nights for sure.  I thought I would feel out of place but there were other fat people in the class.  I think that is one reason I never wanted to got to a gym, I was self conscious about how I looked.


But I realize now, you gotta start somewhere.  Not everyone is in shape that goes to these classes.


I plan on doing Zumba weekly and maybe twice once I get better at it.  I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to kick butt and burn some calories.





2 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is awesome! You DO have to start somewhere and from what I understand, Zumba is a great place.

Can't wait to catch up on the rest of your blog, thanks for following! :)

Kristin said...

Hi Ronnie

Thanks for following me. I love your blog you are a real inspiration. I look forward to seeing you in Chicago I hope.