LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Toothache Update!

So my dentist had jury duty, that would be my luck right?  I went in at 11:15am yesterday for an Xray of the awful tooth giving me this unbearable pain.  He would see them once he got out of jury duty and they would call.

I am not sure how, but somehow I made it through the day at work, it was not EASY!  I left work at 4:30 and came home and crawled into bed.  I had been taken the antobiotic they gave me and still was in horrible pain.  I was crying, Alan felt bad.  He told me to take more tylenol, which I did.  Then the dentist office called.

He would have me come in at 10:ooam tomorrow (which is today), WHAT tomorrow, I have 16 more hours of hell!  Really?  How on earth was I going to make it for 16 hours more, I had no idea.

It was a long night, I was up on and off most of it!  I watched reruns of "Family Jewels" and tried to get some comfort from the god awful pain in my head.  I finally fell asleep around 3am and woke up just as normal at 4am.  Lovely, WICKED is tonight and I am tired.

I am ready to have this tooth fixed!  I now have great empathy for those who suffer with their teeth.  I have been blessed with great teeth all of my life, so this is so foreign to me.  I must admit I am scared to death of what is going to happen in less than 4 hours.  But I am ready!

Then I have to get ready for WICKED!  I still have no shoes to wear, I need some panty hose.  (God I hate those things) Perhaps after losing another 50 pounds they will not be so bad, but I doubt it!  

More later!

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm surprised they didn't give you steroids, that's what gave me the most relief. It brought down any swelling I had, which is what causes the pain in the first place. Hope you're feeling better today!

Jessica said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Justawallflower said...

Man, I am so sorry you are STILL in such pain! Hope it went well!