LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

75 down! Seems I have lost a............



Well I thought rather than talk about it I would put it in pictures so here goes:


75 pounds of beans Yuck!

75 pound Boa Constrictor  ewwwwww!



75 pound fish really?

75 pound table who would have thunk
Imagine carrying a table around all the time on your back.....oh wait I was.....LOL!


75 pound boat (I just laughed)


75 pound squash
Now that is some damn squash don't ya think?



I cannot tell you how excited I am  that I have nearly lost the world's largest ball of Tape!


5 comments:

Sandy said...

Congrats!

Sarah said...

That is so crazy when you relate your weight loss to an object!

Rhonda said...

LOL, I love these kinds of posts.

Squash, FTW!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

OMG - you did not post a pic of a snake??? You have to warn me next time. lol

WAY TO GO!

Jacquie said...

Congrats girlfriend! You are melting!!!!