LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

I was carded...Holy Crapola!






Lord it has been awhile since I blogged, forgive me.  I have been busy as I have finals in a week and have been buried.  I have been reading the blogs however.  I got a little turned off by the negativity in blog land for a couple of weeks, so I just pulled back a bit I guess.  






I am happy to announce that on Saturday, I had the best NSV in the world.  I was actually out with my hubby and we had the best dinner.  He had to work all weekend it was guard weekend you see, and so we ended up at Famous Dave's for dinner.  We sat at the bar, and I got carded.  It was a woman bartender, and she politely looked at me and said "can I see your ID please".  Alan looked at me and smiled, and I looked back thinking she was joking and I replied "for real" with a chuckle and she said in her valley girl voice "I am serious".  So I got out the ole ID and handed it to her, she looked at it, and looked at it again, cause you see, my picture is of a VERY FAT me.  I figured she was shocked by the picture, then she said "WOW" you look younger than my mom and you so totally need to update that photo.  I laughed, thanked her and said you made my day sweetie!  I also only ate one rib, and two bitefuls of cole slaw and I was full!  I love this band.


I cannot tell you how long it has been since that happened to me.  It made me feel really good!


Cole at swim lessons




Just Dance 3 for the WII
It has been a busy time for me, the boys both having swim lessons now til the end of April, and I am at the club now 6 days a week.  YEE HAW that makes me happy!  I am also dancing up a storm with Just Dance 3 love it, love it, love it!


I see the surgeon tomorrow, and I am happy to say I will not be asking for another fill as I certainly do not need one.  I have 2 cc's in my 4cc band and I am good.


My new Guess bracelt
Calvin Klein Stretch Jeans 
I went shopping with Nichole and Mom yesterday, and we bought some new costume jewelry, lord I am addicted to it.  LOL  I am finding it so much fun to accessorize I have never done this before.  I always wore the same ole jewelry and earrings for years.  Not any more, I am becoming a fashionista I tell you.  I bought a pair of Calvin Klein stretch jeans, wait, wait for it.....size 14.  NO fricking way did I think that  they would fit me, they did, still snug but hey I know I am nearly there so I got them on sale for 27 dollars!


I had a great time with Mom and Nichole, great day!


I feel so in control again in my life, I cannot begin to tell you.  I am not letting food control me ever again, because I love getting smaller and how it makes me feel inside.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That really is a great NSV.

Mar's kids said...

Woo Hoo - your positive attitude is coming through loud and clear! Great NSV - love it :)

vickyd said...

That is an awesome NSV!!

Catherine55 said...

That is fantastic!! And, congratulations on the size 14 Calvins!! AWESOME!!!

Rhonda said...

Sounds like a great weekend! And good on you for the NSV... no one ever even cards ME anymore. Sadface.

MandaPanda said...

I love the positivity in this post! Size 14 stretch jeans and getting carded?!?! You're turning into one HOT mama!

RockBand Barbie said...

Yay on that NSV!!! I couldn't even tell you the last time I was carded...it was many moons ago.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

That is the best NSV evah!