LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Feel like something is stuck in my throat?


Since early this morning, I have felt like something is stuck in my throat, and I want to keep clearing my throat.  It is not like right in my throat it is actually the upper part of my chest where I feel the sensation. When I drink water, it is taking awhile to move threw my band.  I am really worried, I have never had this problem before ever.  I have been tight before such as in the morning and so forth.  I had some chicken for dinner, I only ate about 7 bites.  


I know that this is a sign of swelling, I am not having a problem with my saliva at all, and I was able to eat dinner.  I have no idea why I am so tight all of the sudden.  Nothing has changed that I am aware of.  


If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.  I saw my Dr yesterday and everything has been great!








No comments: