LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I am in a fitness challenge Yeap Sure Am!!!!!



Healthy Loser Gal  has created a wonderful challenge!  Head over and check it out.  I have signed up because I believe that this will keep me honest for the next three months, and help me to reach my goal I have for myself by Christmas!

So here are my goals for this challenge:

1.  Swim a minimum of 5 days a week: Increase my time to 60 minutes.

2.  Drink at least 65 ounces of water every day.

3.  I will do strength training at least twice a week.  (I hate machines).  This will be a challenge.

I am thrilled to have this to focus on.  I have averaged 2.75 pounds a week loss since my fill on July 5th.  I hope to continue this movement with being accountable in this challenge.  Chicago will not be an issue for me, as I have excellent restriction and overeating isn't an issue.  Healthy choices are getting easier and easier for me every day.

Head on over and check on the challenge, the prizes are really very nice!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Awesome! I might sign up, too. :)