LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 4, 2011

One more day.......I am excited!




So tomorrow is my 50th Birthday party! Halloween was the day but we are celebrating tomorrow!  It is a costume party and I am so excited about it. I am not upset at all about being 50.  Nope not me, I do not look my age, and I certainly do not feel it!

I am healthier today than I have been in a very long time.  I simply can not wait to see everyone in costume.

Nichole has out done herself this time.  She has planned this, down to my cake.  Which I must admit I cannot wait to see.  The same woman who made Cole's cake is doing mine and her cakes are FAB!



I will promise to post pictures so you all can see the gang!

Tonight Nichole and I take our measurements, I cannot believe that a whole month has gone by again.

I know things have moved around and shifted as I am comfortably in clothes that I have not seen in years.

Did I tell you lately how much I LOVE MY BAND!!!

Life is good!

 

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hope you have fun at the party!

Rhonda said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the pics. Have fun tomorrow!

MandaPanda said...

Those cakes are amazing! Happy Birthday Party Day!

vickyd said...

Have fun at the party...can't wait to hear all about it!!

Banded Cupcake said...

Have a great party, that cake looks awesome. I love fall & Halloween!!